WHO WE ARE?
CyberCloud provides cloud-based solutions, including web-hosting, domain name, web development, software development, web hosting server maintenance and related products and services, to businesses, individuals, non-profit organizations and others. We ensure web security, uptime, data backup and instant customer service providing the latest web hosting technologies.
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on any of CyberCloud websites. On some pages, you can order products, make requests, and register to receive materials. The types of personal information collected at these pages are:
- Email address
- Phone number
THE WAY WE USE INFORMATION
We use the information you provide about yourself when placing an order only to complete that order. We do not sell, share or rent this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order. For domain registration account establishment your information will be shared with our registration partner, Hostgator, Godaddy & namecheap. In both cases this is done over an SSL encrypted connection to their servers.
We use return email addresses to answer the email we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties.
You can register with our website if you would like to receive user our services as well as updates on our new products and services. Information you submit on our website will not be used for this purpose unless you fill out the registration form.
If you visit our website to browse, read, or download information:
- Your web browser automatically sends us (and we may retain) information such as the:
- Internet domain through which you access the Internet;
- Internet Protocol address of the computer you are using;
- type of browser software and operating system you are using;
- date and time you access our site; and
- the Internet address of the site from which you linked directly to our site.
- We will use this information as aggregate data to help us maintain this site, e.g., to determine the number of visitors to different sections of our site, to ensure the site is working properly, and to help us make our site more accessible and useful.
- We will not use this information to identify individuals, except for site security or law enforcement purposes.
- We will not obtain personally-identifying information about you when you visit our site, unless you choose to provide such information.
As many other Web sites, our site makes use of log files. The information within the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of your browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and collect demographic information. IP addresses and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
We will also place a cookie that will identify you to us as a repeat visitor or a customer when you visit our website. We may tie this cookie to the personally identifiable information we have about you.
When we send you an e-mail, we may include a marker that will allow to identify e-mail that is opened and viewed.
USE OF PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
We will use your personally identifiable information only as follows:
- For domain registration, and data escrow;
- For payment purposes, and to provide customer support and service announcements;
- To announce special offers or provide other information from time to time via e-mail. We may also send e-mail announcing special offers by our third parties, but we will not provide the third parties with your e-mail address or other personally identifiable information. If you do not wish to receive these e-mails, you may opt out of future e-mails at any time by following the instructions included in the e-mail;
- To improve our service and the marketing of our service. For example, we may use the information we gather from user surveys, demographic data, and web site visits to help us improve or target our website and customize your visit.
We will not provide any personally identifiable information about you to any other person other than:
- A law enforcement or regulatory agency at their request;
- A person or company who acquires our business;
- Third parties who perform services on our behalf (such as payment processing, domain registration and data escrow), subject to the third party agreeing with us that it will keep your personally identifiable information confidential;
- To the parent, associated and subsidiary companies of CyberCloud.
USE OF NON-PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
We may share aggregate statistical data about our customers with third parties, such as advertisers or suppliers. This aggregate statistical data will not identify you personally.
DOMAIN NAME REGISTRATION INFORMATION
When you register a domain name you are required to provide the following information:
- The name, postal address, e-mail address, voice telephone number, and (where available) fax number of the registrant (owner) of the domain name;
- The name, postal address, e-mail address, voice telephone number, and (where available) fax number of the administrative contact for the domain name;
- The name, postal address, e-mail address, voice telephone number, and (where available) fax number of the technical contact for the domain name;
- The name, postal address, e-mail address, voice telephone number, and (where available) fax number of the billing contact for the domain name;
- The names and IP addresses of the primary name server and secondary name server(s) for the domain name; and
- Any other information that may be required from Third Party Registrars (collectively, the “Registration Information”).
We will use this information to register your domain name and this data will be disclosed to the appropriate registrar, domain registry, data escrow and other qualified processors and technology partners. Provided that the data may not be used for marketing activities and may not be resold or redistributed.
As required by the current rules and policies of ICANN, this data will be made to the general public via domain name registration database look-up (WHOIS) services.
SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
We store your personally identifiable information and payment information on a databases located in the US and Bangladesh. All data such as credit card numbers are encrypted and we will take reasonable security measures to protect your personal identifiable data in our databases.
Our service is not available to persons under the age of 18, and we will not intentionally maintain information about anyone under the age of 18.
COMMITMENT TO SECURITY
This web site takes every precaution to protect our users' information. When users submit sensitive information via the web site, your information is protected both online and off-line.We take reasonable steps to protect your personally identifiable information as you transmit your information from your computer to our site and to protect such information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no data transmissions over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or warranty the security of any information you transmit to us via the internet, and you do so at your own risk. Once we have received your transmission, we will use our best efforts to ensure its security on our systems.
LINK TO OTHER WEBSITES
PRIVACY RIGHTS FOR CALIFORNIA, NORTH DAKOTA AND VERMONT RESIDENTS
CALIFORNIA: A California resident may request us not to share Personal Information with a third party. Existing California users can provide us with their order ID, name, email address and postal address either by email at email@example.com. In case of any email inquiry, users will receive a computer generated reply confirming our receipt. In accordance with California Civil Code Sec. 1789.3, California resident users are entitled to know that they may file grievances and complaints with California Department of Consumer Affairs, 400 R Street, Suite 1080, Sacramento, CA 95814; or by phone at 916-445-1254 or 800-952-5210; or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
NORTH DAKOTA: Pursuant to state law, we will only share information with our service providers and with third parties as required or permitted by law or as permitted by you.
VERMONT:We will not disclose information about you with our affiliated companies or with Non-Affiliated Third Parties, other than as required or permitted by law or permitted by you.
LAW ENFORCEMENT AND SPECIAL CASES
We cooperate with government and law enforcement officials to enforce and comply with the law. We will disclose any information about users upon a valid request by government or law officials as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process (including without limitation subpoenas), to protect your property and rights, or the property and rights of a third party, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to stop activity that we consider illegal or unethical.
GEOGRAPHIC RESTRICTIONS APPLICABLE LAW
The Site may only be accessed within the USA. Any claim relating to the Site shall be governed by the internal laws of the State of Texas, without reference to its choice of law provisions, and shall be resolved solely through proceedings held within the State of Texas.
CyberCloud shall not be liable for any damages or injury arising out of your access to, or inability to access, this site or from your reliance on any information provided herein. CyberCloud disclaims any and all liability for direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, punitive, and special or other damages, lost opportunities, lost profit or any other loss or damages of any kind. This limitation includes damages or any viruses, which may affect your computer equipment.
HOW TO CONTACT US?
UPDATED ON: December 9, 2016. PLEASE PRINT AND RETAIN A COPY OF THIS AGREEMENT FOR YOUR RECORDS.
Continually leverage existing emerging core competencies for empowered experiences. Appropriately harness customer directed content and go forward paradigms. Distinctively generate state of the art architectures for world-class markets. Distinctively actualize seamless materials after 24/365 customer service. Holistically pursue premier resources without sticky materials.
Professionally disseminate fully tested e-tailers vis-a-vis magnetic methodologies. Dramatically implement emerging materials via efficient e-business. Continually productivate global paradigms for go forward functionalities. Compellingly evolve out-of-the-box solutions for error-free technologies. Credibly e-enable stand-alone mindshare vis-a-vis empowered methods of empowerment.